Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weird Dreams



I dream a lot…almost every night.  Sometimes I dream more than one dream in a night, and I remember them when I first wake up, then forget them throughout the day.  But since I’ve been pregnant I have had nothing but CRAZY way out there dreams!!  The other night I dreamt Kenny and I took a train ride up and over a mountain that was over a river/lake.  So once we are on top of this mountain, I step down to get off the train and I don’t’ step onto a platform, I fall right down into the river!!  So once I am in the water, I am now fighting off catfish to get my shoes that fell off when I was on the way down.  LOL  Talk about crazy weird.  And some of the other dreams I have had have been very sexually orientated, and I wasn’t even in the dream, I was just dreaming about.  I won’t go into detail, but they were crazy!  ;)  So I guess I’ll just keep track of them to see how much more weird they get….and it will be funny to look back on and read with the lil’ nugget one day.  I’ll just keep it PG for the nugget’s sake.

Brightest Blessings,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)