Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weekly Pregnancy Photos

17 Weeks = Onion Size
I have been taking weekly photos of my growing belly since I was 17 weeks pregnant.  I wanted to start earlier, when I first found out I was pregnant, but didn't think anyone wanted to see a 5 week belly, with no belly to show.  lol  So I decided to start documenting when I had a belly to show, and that happened to be right around 16-17 weeks.  I went to Hobby Lobby and got a little chalk board that was I think $4.99 and went to a local store that teachers buy all their classroom products from and got a package of of 24 assorted colors of drawing chalk.  Now I'm not Picasso, but it isn't really that hard to draw if you put your mind to it.  I then researched "pregnancy week by week" to see what the baby was measuring at in comparison to fruit.  I then kept a word document of it, and on the 17th week I drew a picture of an onion and the date that I turned 17 weeks, and took a photo!  Pretty easy!  So below I'll post the pictures I have taken from 17wks-19wks.  I will post every week my weekly photo, instead of a whole weeks worth in on blog.  I also post these on my Facebook, so family that doesn't live close by can be involved in my pregnancy growth as well!  :)  I have my husband take your photos, so it's a sweet gesture that he gets to be involved in it as well!

Brightest Blessings,
Valerie


19 Weeks=Mango Size
18 Weeks=Sweet Potato Size


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)