Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Kid on the Blog

            The moment we've all been waiting for. And when I mean "all" I really mean me and maybe two other people who will actually read this blog.  Since deciding to start a blog, and seeing how many other people out there are doing it, it can’t be that hard…..right??
         I have a vision when it comes to what I want and think this blog will be. Let me share it in the form of dos and don'ts. I do want this to be a hip and a well-balanced blog with bits and pieces of my life in general.  I know how up-hip the word hip is and that my street cred just went out the window.  I don’t want this blog to be a one way road.  For instance, I’m 12 weeks pregnant with our first child.  While I’m super excited we’re pregnant and want to write about it, but hope to steer clear of posting every crazy thought that pops into my head about pregnancy and what I’m obsessing about that day.  However, I do know that what content I put in this blog is solely up to me and my responsibility to keep it popping (there goes more street cred…again). 
            So what this all boils down to is you’ll read about my next 6 months of pregnancy, my day to day life while I’m at home or what happened at work, and just maybe some DIY crafts.  So if you’re still reading this by now, I appreciate it!  Hopefully you’ll keep reading in the next few weeks/month and join me in my journey of what I can one day look back at and laugh and what I thought I knew about life in Haus of Hughes.
Brightest Blessings,
Valerie


4 comments:

  1. heck yeah cuz!!!cant wait to see your journey!
    follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and love it! Am now following! I look forward to reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with it! I started one, and didn't have anything to say so it didn't go any further than that! All I could think about was things to complain about like nursing school lol!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)