Monday, January 20, 2014

Grandma's Coming To Visit!

In two weeks my mom aka Grandma Sharon will be here!  All the way from Virginia!  WOO HOO!  I am so excited, she'll be here for a month.  I've been busy getting the guest room all cleaned out.  I got a dresser and mirror set for FREE from a Facebook garage sale page.  Can't beat free.  It needs a little cleaning up, but I can work on that in the next few months.  Just something to have for Momma to put all her clothes and stuff.  Since she's staying so long, it'll feel a little more like home than living out of a suitcase.

I am going to try and make an itinerary of some fun things for us to do around town when she is here.  Now that Holden is older and walking, it will be a little more fun than having to drag my stroller everywhere and now can let him run and explore! 

Here are some sites I want us to go see and things I want to do!

  • Go visit some of the missions
  • Have a movie night with my mom
  • Go to Morgan's Wonderland
  • See the Japanese Tea Gardens
  • Visit the San Antonio Fire Museum
  • Visit San Antonio Children's Museum with Grandma
  • Take Grandma to the Quadrangle at Ft. Sam and feed the animals

That's all I can think of now.....see my parents used to live here back in the 90's so they aren't new to town and know and have seen some of these sites.  But I figured seeing it as a Grandma with your grandson would be a little more fun. 

Till next time.....

Brightest Blessings,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)