Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Catch Up!

Soooo again it's been 3 months (again) since I've written on here!  Eeeeeek!  I keep telling myself I need to post more, but then time gets away and I don't. :( I guess you could say I'm living life, versus writing about it?  ;)

What I do have is a list of blog topics to write saved in my phone and a few topics written out but never got posted.  So in a nutshell, here are some of our highlights of what we did these past three months.  They were kinda epic!  :)

Holden and I went glam-ping for the first time in Nana and Pepaw's 5th wheel!  Daddy couldn't come because he was on call. :(  But we did have an awesome time with Nana and Pepaw!



Daddy built Holden his birthday gift from both sets of grandparents!  His own play scape in the backyard!  He loves it and it's fun to see him play on it.
















Summer is upon us, so we've had several dips in the kiddie pool in our backyard, in our neighbors pool AND hot tub--bonus, and had our first mommy and me swim lesson!



I finished my first ever king size rag quilt for our bedroom.  Took me about a month total to finish it, but I did it all on my own and I love it!



I've discovered Parks & Recreations on Netflix and it's hilarious and is what most of my nights after Holden is in bed.  ;)  I love me some Ron Swanson.........kinda reminds me of my husband!  lol



We've gone on our first bike ride with our bike trailer, we got for FREE!  Holden loves it and says "weeee" and giggles the whole time we're riding.



Had our first visit to a water park Schlitterbahn!  Our good friend Tiffany and her daughter McKenzie went with us and they both had a blast!  We had a whole day with no crankiness and water filled fun!




I taught VBS; Agency D3, for the first time ever at my church.  I had a blast and loved it.  I taught 3rd grade and had two great helpers who made the whole experience great!
















We celebrated 4th of July for the first time!  Holden being 9 months last year, really couldn't enjoy the festivities of the holiday, so this year we had family shirts that match, walked in a 4th of July parade and saw fireworks!






















That about wraps it up! Until next time....(which I hope is next week!)  :

Brightest Blessings,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)