Thursday, September 12, 2013

Birthday Planning Full Speed Ahead

So Holden's 1st birthday is right around the corner!  AAAAAHHHHH!!  1.  I am not ready for my son to be one.  2.  I am not ready for my son to be one! 

So since I am such a bad procrastinator and put things off to the last minute, I got a good month head start on planning his party.  We are having a Mustashe Bash!  Oh yes, it's going to be epic!  I will have so many DIY tutorials to make after this for all the stuff I made myself, it's gonna be awesome!

So stay tuned because I made......a mustache pinata, burlap birthday banner, neck tie goodie bags, photo booth setup, cupcake holder, mustache sign....that's all I made as of now.  Who knows what will be made between now and October. 

I had to make a entry for this month to get my butt in gear to get back on here more often....I love my blog, I just forget to jump on.  Till next time!

Brightest Blessings,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)