Sunday, November 10, 2013

Holden's 1st Stache Bash

My lil' nugget is officialy a toddler now.  :(  It's so bittersweet....it's so fun to see him grow up and learn new things everyday...but the days of him being itty bitty and sleeping on my chest are long gone.  He is becoming SO independent it's not even funny.  He is ALL boy!

Man oh man, I can't wait to see what this next year brings us!  So without further ado, here are some photos of Holden's Stahse Bash!

Birthday Morning with Mommy & Daddy
Opening his presents. Daddy made the picnic table. :)

Singing Happy Birthday....
CUPCAKE!!!
His cupcake stand I made. :)

Birthday Banner I made


Welcome sign by the front door
Mustache Pinata I made....not even sure I got a good shot of it.  lol
Our before smash cake!






He was not afraid AT ALL!
Mmmmmmm Cake!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)