Thursday, October 3, 2013

Throw Back Thursday!

I've seen people post on their Facebooks, Instagrams and Twitters these past few months a "Throw Back Thursday" photo.  If you've never heard of it, it's essentially you posting and old, as in old I mean a yew years ago, or 20+ years ago; to show the entire world either how cute you looked or how nerdy you looked.  I have yet to post an nerdy ones.....but whos to say I won't in the future.  That's the whole fun of it!  Well, so I'm gonna try and post a few #tbt photos on here, when I can remember.  lol It's kinda fun to reminice and what memeories come up when you post them. 

This photo is of Kenny and I back in 2005 at a friends wedding. We had only been dating for a year and a a half at the time.  He hung the moon then, and he still hangs the moon now.  Ahhh, true love! :)


Brightest Blessings,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)