Thursday, October 3, 2013

1 Year Photos done by Yours Truly!

Not wanting to pay and arm and a leg for photos, I decided to do them myself.  Yeah, yeah, I know that the professionals know what they're doing and they do a good job, sorry honey I just don't have the extra $300 for a 1hr photo session.  So I did it myself with help of my good friend Jen.  Sooooo here is a few of what we took.  Holden did exceptionally well! Such a good boy.  I wanna do a cake smash photo next week, so that will be coming soon....maybe.  lol  I have a busy week next week.

Oh, and to answer any questions about the props in the photos....here it goes.  My hubby made the mini Adirondack chair--I painted it (nautical blue), got the "ONE" letters form Michaels, I made the mustache name banner as well as the birthday stat board.  I will have some tutorials to follow soon!  :)

You talking to me?

Had to take one of the meltdown!  :)

Such a ham!

Can't expect an almost 1yr old to sit still

Always on the go!

I am in the love with this!  :)

1 comment:

I love and welcome your comments! Be sure to let me know who you are! If you post as anonymous, just sign your comment at the end! I like to know who is keeping up with us! :)